Glam Girls' Guide: 6 Signs He's Not Ready
Glam Dolls are your ready for the 6 signs that shows you he’s not ready to get married?!? Oh yes sis, there are signs, are you paying attention? Here we go, so open those gorgeous eyes to read this blog and view the video below.
- The most obvious sign is you find traces of your Man being unfaithful whether it is dating other women, still dealing with an ex-girlfriend, or sexting! Hell yes, sexting is a hint of unfaithfulness even if he hasn’t tap that yet. He’s thinking about it sis, so that means you need start thinking of other options.
- If your man can’t stop partying and hanging out EVERY weekend, and you are barely invited, HE AIN’T READY! This shows that he still is only concerned with his social life and more about having fun with his friends. In this stage of a man's life, partying and hooking up is the only things on his radar.
- If you are not a PRIORITY, that is a problem! He is not about to commit to you or buy a ring. As a Glam Woman here on this Earth, you should be a priority in your man’s life. Not saying you definitely have to be number one, but you should be in the top 3. You should also feel like the Queen that you are!
- "Excuses, Excuses, Excuses are the tools of the incompetent which create monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in them are seldom good in anything"…. Please don’t fall for the excuses Glam Dolls, he’s not ready. You don’t want to get caught up in wasting your love, time, and youthfulness waiting. So throw his excuses out the door, grab your heart and find happiness somewhere else. Remember excuses create monuments of nothingness.
- Another obvious sign that your man is not ready to get married, is his 5 year plan doesn’t include you or marriage. Your man is more in love with his personal goals and life, you might as well get a ticket to stand in line. Remember there is nothing wrong with a man trying to get his life together, but if you are awaiting something like a marriage or a ring, please note that it won’t come until his goals are met, and who knows how long that will take.
- Lastly, if your so called man makes you feel like you have to change yourself to be with him, you are just not for him. Always be yourself, cause who can be you, better than you? As a woman you always want to try and be as true to yourself as possible. Eventually, what he has molded in you will be unhappy and you would have to rediscover life as the person you should’ve always been. So don’t change yourself cause thats what he wants, its just apart of the excuses.
These 6 signs are what The Glam Girl Guide believes every woman should look for in a relationship, especially if you are looking to further your relationship into the marriage spectrum. Is your man ready? If not, tell him “Boy Bye!” I have to make room so I can tell my future “Husband HI!”